Waiting for the Chromaplane
Hi! Having in account that many of us are looking forward to our Chromaplane, it will be great to begin some discussions about it:
Which devices do you think it will fit best with? What projects do you have in mind to extract the maximum of its possibilities? In my case, I would like to be able to carry out a project by combining it with a very special acoustic instrument that I have at home: a txalaparta (traditional Basque instrument). Both instruments have a similar way of playing in terms of body position.
Also, obviously, I'm dying to hook it up to fx pedals like the Hologram or Chroma console.
I’m most excited because it seems a very complex instrument that is approachable by mere mortals. I’m very likely to use it on its own with some reverb or delay at first, but am eager to try it with Strega and/or Bruxa.
Heya!  I had to research what a txalaparta was.  As a percussionist, I was impressed.  Will be interesting to hear that with the Chromaplane.  I am toying around with arranging dual pentatonic setups for my interests.  Really looking forward to the Chromaplane, as my last KS appears to be a dud.  I've even been scouring the closet and the local area for interesting magnets and pickups to experiment with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMDLBx4ENY