Eurorack panel for Field Kit
FieldKit 
Hello,

I tried finding a contact email to ask this question but a post here seemed like the best/only option for having a stock question answered.

I'm interested in mounting my field kit in my eurorack set up but currently the panel seems to be sold out everywhere I look. 

I'm wondering if anymore of these are being produced at any point? or whether i just need to keep an eye out on a certain second hand auction site. 

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
We actually were not happy with last production quality, and was not enough at all for our standard.

We had this issue with different product and working hard on finding a new company we can rely for doing printing.

We're still evaluating if making a B-STOCK sell of these panels. So let us know if there is interest in a bed printed, but cheaper version of it
Thank you for the reply Quolcat.

I'm happy to wait if these are due to be produced again, but honestly, if it might be some time until that production run happens, then I'm happy to purchase one that you guys consider B-STOCK. I'm glad I haven't missed the boat and I'll keep and eye on the webstore to see which happens first.

Thanks again.
Hello,
I would also be very interested in purchasing a eurorack panel for my fieldkit. You may not want to give this away, and if so I completely understand, but if you are able to share the .stl file (or whatever format your panel design is in) I would also happily print out my own.