battery powered field kit/ spring tank
Hi all

My Fiied Kit is ordered and while waiting to be delivered I have already some questions...

Can the field kit be powered by battery or powerbank? (to make it mobile)

How can I connect the spring tank to the field kit? (it has rca connectors)

hope someone knows,
Case
Hii :))

Yes you can power it mobile with the proper conversion. Our Strom Mobile does it. but unfortunately is out of stock.

About the Spring Reverb there is not RCA connectors into the Field Kit, just in the Field Kit FX. You plan to have the spring reverb directly into the Field Kit mixer? what is your plan with it, maybe we can find some DIY way to make it go trought the FK.

A synthesizing hug
R.
Thank you for answering

Yes I'd like to use the reverb tank with the FK...with an adapter from RCA to 3.5mm jack I could use the field kit through aux and the mixer couldn't I? It's just audio moving through metal right? the reverb tank isn't powered in any way right? Is this possible?
Hi all

I also noticed the Koma contact mics are coated...does that mean I can use them under water?
(10-20-2023, 09:50 AM)Case Wrote: Thank you for answering

Yes I'd like to use the reverb tank with the FK...with an adapter from RCA to 3.5mm jack I could use the field kit through aux and the mixer couldn't I? It's just audio moving through metal right? the reverb tank isn't powered in any way right? Is this possible?

After receiving my adapters I tried to send the reverb through the aux back in the mixer and it works...it works even better with a booster pedal in front or a small headphone amp
where do I get an antenna for my field kit? impossible to stick wires in the antenna holes
Hey. Case, glad to hear you solved your problem :))

About the antenna wire you can actually stick a cable inside. This is not a problem.

While for the Koma contact microphones yes, they can go underwater always that the coating is not sticking out and protecting completely the piezo