Strom+ module chaining
KOMA 
Hey there,

I am quite new to the eurorack universe and recently bought a Strom+ module to sustain my modular system. However, as I planned quite an extensive case and I might hit the limits of the module at some point I was wondering if and how Strom+ modules can be daisy chain these modules and if yes, how?

Does this work with the 4 pole connectors?

Also can one daisy chain the bus boards if one needs more than 14 slots and the single Strom+ is able to sustain it?

Thanks for the answer in advance
Hello mnmldani.
Is not quite clear to me what do you mean by hit the limits of the module. Do you mean using all the power that the Strom+ can provide?
Strom+ can be connected with busboards or a Strom Passive module but this won't increase the amount of power that the "master" can provide.
If you need more juice, you will just need to get another PSU (Strom+ in this case) and you won't need to connect them together with the 4pin connector.
Please let me know if your question was different or this answered;
As for the second question, yes you can daisychain busboards if you need more than 16 slots for modules
--> If the Strom+ will be able to sustain it though, is a matter of how much your single modules draw.
You can check manifacturers website to see the power consumption and add them together (for each rail, -12V and +12V and 5V), to see how much you are drawing in total (you can also use modulargrid.com)

Is normally good to keep the usage of a PSU at around 80% of its full potential.