Is it possible to shop directly from Koma in Berlin?
KOMA 
Hello all,

I am wondering is it possible to shop directly from Koma in Berlin? or where can one find Koma products except Schneidersladen.

I live in Istanbul. A friend of mine will be in Berlin tomorrow, and will be back in Istanbul next Monday.

I asked her to bring back to me a Koma Kommander and a few attenuator cables. I know that Common Ground is closed and Koma's only reseller that I could find is Schneidersladen which Kommander is out of stock sadly.

I e-mailed support@koma-elektronik.com , about the possibility that if they could give an appointment to my friend for her to buy these somehow face to face, but I am not sure if that is possible in such a short notice.

Does anyone of you know how can she find Koma products, specifically the Kommander?

I am scheduled to do few live performance series with my small modular setup starting May 6th in Istanbul, and I am really in need one Kommander to use in these performances.

If someone gives me heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Yes she can :)
Since she leave on Monday only possible day are today and tomorrow to come by our HQ in Koloniestrasse 29

Would be better if she contact us directly to tell us what time she will come :))
(04-27-2023, 08:45 AM)9bar Wrote: Yes she can :)
Since she leave on Monday only possible day are today and tomorrow to come by our HQ in Koloniestrasse 29

Would be better if she contact us directly to tell us what time she will come :))
Thanks. She will come to your HQ tomorrow morning around 11-12 :))