komplex dead midi interface not working
Komplex 
(09-30-2022, 09:10 AM)9bar Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 06:43 PM)jppn6 Wrote: setting the komplex as my master to send midi clock/note values is what I'm trying to do. My sequencer in not sending or receiving midi info regardless of the settings in the mode menu etc. Christian was suggesting having to reflash the Midi chip on the unit. Not sure how to go about that but thought I would ask to see if anyone else is having the same problem. otherwise the sequencer seems to be fine as far as the cv modes.  

Hello,

Maybe you can give us some more details about your issue so we ca understand more of the problem; did it stopped to work on day to other, or is the first time you try to set the Midi? From what is receiving the Komplex Midi, and to what you want to send it?

First of all to receive the Midi clock be sure to be patched right too; taking the Midi signal from "MIDI CLK" to the "CLK IN" of each track you need.

While for sending out the Midi I would check that the highlighted setting in the image are set good for your purpose.

Hope we find the issue and is not an electronic component that need to be repaired :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: komplex dead midi interface not working - by jppn6 - 10-02-2022, 05:56 AM
- - by WillieNoutt - 03-21-2023, 05:36 PM