Komplex sequencer - Dead MIDI and nonfunctional quantizer
#3
My previous response has not been approved yet, but here's an update:

1. Tried downgrading midi and CV firmware to 2.3 - no diffence...
2. Tried upgrading both to 3.2 again - no difference...

... on sequencer A and B!

Shamefully I must admit I only tried sequencer A and B before and not C and D.
Quantization works for sequencer C and D!!
But quantization is stuck to one CV level per output range on sequencer A and B. Does not matter what CV you set the slider to or what scale you try - it is stuck to one level!

And MIDI is dead as a door nail - does not respond to input midi clock, does not send midi clock. Does not respond to start/stop. Does not send start/stop. I'm measuring this both with a MIDI activity LED on my mIO interface that I'm connecting the Komplex to and also seeing if the Komplex responds to MIDI messages sent from my Keystep. No luck there.

Hope that helps.

Koma: Please provide more detailed diagnostics that we can try.

Thanks,
Tomas
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Komplex sequencer - Dead MIDI and nonfunctional quantizer - by elfan - 08-22-2026, 07:34 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)